You can see our products at / exhibition schedule 2015
- February 3-7, Short Course On Ultrasound In Infectious Diseases And Tropical Medicine, University of Pavia (Pavia, Italy)
- February 18, IX Theoretical-Practical Course Clinic Ultrasound In Emergency (Barletta, Italy)
- March 5-8, ECR 2015, booth 33 / Extension Expo A (Vienna, Austria)
- May 4-7, Ultrasound and Infectious Diseases in countries with limited resources, University of Florence, (Florence, Italy)
- June 9, The School of Excellence in Phebology, Italian Parliament (Rome, Italy)
- August 5-7, FIME 2015, booth 2567 (Miami Beach, USA)
- November 16-19, MEDICA 2015, hall 9 / booth D58 (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- November 29 - December 3, RSNA 2015, booth 2303 / hall A (Chicago, USA)
The ClarUs EXT-1M ultrasound system has been developed as compact and lightweight color Doppler system for applications in obstetrics and gynaecology, general and musculoskeletal imaging, vascular access and others.
SmartUs EXT-1M is a new generation of portable ultrasound color Doppler scanners. It employs latest technologies of ultrasound signal and image processing. It is the first Telemed system that can be used in cardiology and neurology.
MicrUs EXT-1H is a new generation of a USB-powered pocket-size point of care ultrasound imaging system. It offers ultrasound screening in B, M, B/M, 4B modes together with Speckle Reduction Processing, Trapezoid and Spatial compound imaging.
The LS128 ultrasound imaging system is a Color Doppler device. Its key features include the novel hybrid signal processing for high frame rate imaging and improving sensitivity.
Medical dedicated keyboard LB-2. Allow to control ultrasound system "traditionally". See LB-2 keyboard page for more details.