You can see our products at / exhibition schedule 2014/2015
- February 3-14, Course on Abdominal Ultrasound in Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine, University of Pavia (Pavia, Italy)
- February 17-19, Western Veterinary Conference 2014, booth 2117 (Las Vegas, USA)
- March 7-10, ECR 2014, Extension Expo A / booth 30 (Vienna, Austria)
- April 17-20, CMEF 2014 (Shenzhen, China). Key persons from our company will be here. Want to meet? Please contact us.
- June 9-12, Course in Ultrasound and Infectious Diseases in Countries With Limited Resources (Florence, Italy)
- July 24-26, New Technologies in Ultrasound (Truskavets, Ukraine)
- September 30 - October 2, Public Health 2014 (Kiev, Ukraine)
- October 13-16 (Shenzhen, China). Key persons from our company will be here. Want to meet? Please contact us.
- October 14-16, Introduction of medical science advances into healthcare practice in Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- November 12-15, MEDICA 2014, hall 9 / booth D58 (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- November 30 - December 4, RSNA 2014, booth 2001 / hall A (Chicago, USA)
- March 4-8, ECR 2015, booth 33 / Extension Expo A (Vienna, Austria)
The ClarUs EXT-1M ultrasound system has been developed as compact and lightweight color Doppler system for applications in obstetrics and gynaecology, general and musculoskeletal imaging, vascular access and others.
The LS64 ultrasound imaging system is a Color Doppler device. Its key feature: digital Doppler multi-beam processing, battery power and lightweight. Unique price/quality ratio.
MicrUs EXT-1H is a new generation of a USB-powered pocket-size point of care ultrasound imaging system. It offers ultrasound screening in B, M, B/M, 4B modes together with Speckle Reduction Processing, Trapezoid and Spatial compound imaging.
The LS128 ultrasound imaging system is a Color Doppler device. Its key features include the novel hybrid signal processing for high frame rate imaging and improving sensitivity.
Medical dedicated keyboard LB-2. Allow to control ultrasound system "traditionally". See LB-2 keyboard page for more details.