Exhibition Schedule 2020
- January 27-30, Arab Health 2020 (Dubai, UAE), booth S2.G70
- May 19-21, IMF 2020 (Kiev, Ukraine) canceled due to the coronavirus
- July 15-18, ECR 2020 (Vienna, Austria), canceled due to the coronavirus
- October 7-9, Public Health 2020 (Kiev, Ukraine), canceled due to the coronavirus
- November 16-19, Medica 2020 (Dusseldorf, Germany), booth 9/D58, canceled due to the coronavirus
- November 29-December 4, RSNA 2020 (Chicago, USA), canceled due to the coronavirus
ArtUs EXT-1H is compact and highly powerful application-based ultrasound device. Featured with high-speed USB3.0 interface it allows increase scanning speed without compromising image quality and provides real-time transfer RF ultrasound data to a PC.
MicrUs EXT-1H is a new generation of a USB-powered pocket-size point of care ultrasound imaging system. It offers ultrasound screening in B, M, B/M, 4B modes together with Speckle Reduction Processing, Trapezoid and Spatial compound imaging.